I thought I’d write a lil blog post about the men in my life. Although there are many, I have narrowed it down to my top 5.
I like to call these my book/fictional boyfriends. And they make me very happy indeed. And yes, they are in order of my favourites.
So let’s begin..
- Peeta Mellark. Do I even need to explain myself? He is probably my favourite male character ever and in my opinion, perfect boyfriend material. He is sweet, caring, compassionate, brave, loving and loyal amongst many other things. (The list goes on.) I love him in the books and I also love him in the movies as I am a huuuuuuge Josh Hutcherson fan. If you hadn’t already noticed. I love Peeta so much. So, SOOO, much. He is a button.
- William Herondale. Once again, no explanation necessary. Every girl loves an asshole who turns out to be the complete OPPOSITE of an asshole. Will had me swooning with every word he said and every facial expression of his. Imagination is a wonderful thing. Will Herondale is a
bittoo good to be true. I wish I had a picture but I don’t think any human on earth could play him. He’s that beautiful! Oh, and he loves books!!!!!!
It was books that made me feel that perhaps I wasn’t completely alone.
The Infernal Devices.
- Augustus Waters. One of the most beautiful fictional characters ever created. I loved Augustus’s optimism and hope throughout the book despite the actual story. His sense of humour reeled me in and the fact that he never gave up on Hazel Grace. He knew he loved her. I laughed and cried over Augustus Waters. Painful as it was, I’d probably read it all over again. Not to mention, he was then portrayed by the one and only Ansel Elgort so.. nuff said.
I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. The Fault In Our Stars.
- Etienne St. Clair. Beautiful specimen of a human being. He’s French. He’s hilarious. He’s gorgeous but doesn’t know it. He’s afraid of heights (aw). HOWEVER, he annoyed me at times.. I don’t want to spoil anything but.. Sometimes I just.. (Ugh!) ANYWAY, I still absolutely loved him and I got the giggles when he said something cute. Which he did quite a lot! I really wanna touch his hair too..
Will you please tell me you love me? I’m dying here!
Anna and The French Kiss.
- Tobias Eaton/Four. Strong, gorgeous, sensitive and would do absolute anything for you. Four is a beautiful person, and basically will be there with you through everything you’re going through. Which is what it’s all about! Swoon over Theo James in the movies too. I think that the actor brought the character to life but that is just my opinion. I loved him way more after seeing the movie. Also his tattoo. And I’m not even that into tattoos but his one!!! Just yes!
I might be in love with you. I’m just waiting until I’m sure to tell you. Divergent.
*fans down self* *breathes heavily*
I really, really hope that you enjoyed this post! Comment below who are your fictional/celebrity boyfriends or if they are in my list and hit the like button (if you like!)
Give me a follow for more updates on books, books and more books. (If you want to, no pressure!)
Thank you so much for reading!
Love, Melissa xoxo